Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2006 United Gray GTI. Olalla, WA. New Price!

I don't like it, but it looks like the GTI will have to go. If you're looking for one, you will not find a nicer '06. 67,xxx miles, 2 door, DSG. I'm now asking $14,500.

Heres the full ad:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/3011194042.html

Please feel free to PM me, or reply to the ad if you'd like more information.

Exterior
      Engine
      Hatch
      Exterior- Rear
      Cluster
      Interior
      Console
      Interior

Thanks for looking!
      Last edited by rceckspurt13; 05-17-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Bump for new price! $14,500

Wrong forum; please read the sticky at the top.

14.5? Yeah, lay off the pipe.

And learn how to read.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. As you can see, I am new to the site.

And I believe the price is fair, based upon research of similar cars for sale, but I'm looking for people to make an offer. If you don't like the price, don't make an offer, but you do not need to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by rceckspurt13 View Post

And I believe the price is fair, based upon research of similar cars for sale, but I'm looking for people to make an offer. If you don't like the price, don't make an offer, but you do not need to be rude.
      Look, first of all welcome to the site.

I'm sure you didn't purposely post in the wrong forum, but there is at least 1-2 people a week that do the same thing and it gets frustrating after a while

I just don't understand how that always happens when;

a) There is a big sticky right at the top that states very clearly "THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR CLASSIFIED ADS-READ PLEASE."

b) There are no other cars listed for sale by anyone else.

Yet, somehow people overlook all that and post them anyway.FYI, your pictures are very strangely sized. Also, you would not have got the comments you did if you posted in the classifieds.
      Last edited by randyvr6; 05-18-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rceckspurt13 View Post

It's a Pkg 1 , approaching almost seven model years old GTI. It's overpriced, you're asking over dealer prices for that. And then there's the whole thing about the sticky being right there in front of you. Sorry if it's a pointed comment, but c'mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosbius Designs View Post
      It's a Pkg 1 , approaching almost seven model years old GTI. It's overpriced, you're asking over dealer prices for that. And then there's the whole thing about the sticky being right there in front of you. Sorry if it's a pointed comment, but c'mon man.
      Again, my apologies for posting in the wrong place. I must have missed the sticky. I do not know how to remove the thread, but mods can feel free to do so.

I've based my price off of several other '06's for sale in my area. The closest one I could find to mine was listed at $13,500, but had almost 90k miles. I am only asking $1000 more for basically 20k miles less. I think the price is fair, but again, I'm only looking for offers. If the price is too high, it can be adjusted.