Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 18 of 18
    1. #1

    2. #2
      Member 200HP4dr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2001
      Location
      NE. OH
      Posts
      8,101
      I was really hoping the ferrari owner would get hit by a truck.

      Chris
      | 2014 Nissan Altima | 2012 Nissan Leaf | 1988 Mustang GT Conv. | 2000 Honda Odyssey

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      3,683
      ROZAP?

    4. #4
      Member Cousin Eddie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 17th, 2005
      Location
      Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      14,563

    5. #5
      Banned seadoo2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 4th, 2008
      Location
      Mayfield Heights, OH
      Posts
      4,871
      What a dick bag ... both of them.

    6. #6
      i would have waited till he pushed me and i fell over and then "feel threatened" and open it up on him
      Sent from Commodore 64

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 12th, 2002
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      6,637
      After he pushed me I would've called the cops for assault and hopefully they could get there quick enough to give him a tickets for parking in a handicap spot

      I like when he said I could buy your whole family. Dude calm down its a 360. It's not that cool.

    8. #8
      Member Deserion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2000
      Location
      Jacksonville, FL
      Posts
      3,836
      Quote Originally Posted by xXx TURBO View Post
      After he pushed me I would've called the cops for assault and hopefully they could get there quick enough to give him a tickets for parking in a handicap spot
      Pretty much.

    9. #9
      Member nm+'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 6th, 2006
      Location
      Land of Bro-Dozer Ya Yas
      Posts
      19,005
      Feels staged.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ducky TSX
      The Car Lounge likes to compare apples to llamas

    10. #10
      These guys have a ton of hilarious videos on YouTube. This one just demonstrates how much of a d-bag this guy with the Ferrari is. These guys are the same people that did the shake weight prank

    11. #11
      Member Ciderian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2010
      Location
      North NJ
      Posts
      1,387
      This thread made me rediscover these guys.

      The Ferrari video isnt even close to some of their funnier ones, just spent the last 45 minutes watching and laughing

      GARDEN STATE EUROS - Tri-Dubbin Original Member
      Weekly Northern New Jersey Tri-State Meet!
      Quote Originally Posted by McBanagon View Post
      Depends if I'm trying to maximize exit speed to get to the end of col-de-sac a few tenths quicker.

    12. #12
      "IT'S A FERRARI!!!" No, it's fifteen years outdated, you're not buying and selling anything.

    13. #13
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2005
      Location
      Praha
      Posts
      4,128
      handicapped spots in parking lots are private property. cops will do nothing. ask me how i know
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperGroove View Post
      "...you see an RX-8 has a rotary engine! Do you know what a rotary engine is? Well, the reason why I'm filling oil into my engine is...hello? where'd you go? It's injected into the combustion chamber and it LUBRICATES THE SEALS! IT LUBRICATES THE SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS"

    14. #14
      Member nm+'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 6th, 2006
      Location
      Land of Bro-Dozer Ya Yas
      Posts
      19,005

      Re: Ferrari pee prank

      Quote Originally Posted by unleashedd View Post
      handicapped spots in parking lots are private property. cops will do nothing. ask me how i know
      Actually, many states make that an offense, private property or not.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ducky TSX
      The Car Lounge likes to compare apples to llamas

    15. #15
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 12th, 2002
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      6,637
      Quote Originally Posted by unleashedd View Post
      handicapped spots in parking lots are private property. cops will do nothing. ask me how i know
      not true, i was in the store with my dad years ago and his friend saw his and parked in the handicap spot to say hi, left car running with his pregnant wife inside, he was 10 feet from the car. cop came by and gave him a $300 ticket!

    16. #16
      Member leitmotif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2006
      Location
      CA
      Posts
      5,660
      It does feel staged.

    17. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2005
      Location
      Praha
      Posts
      4,128
      Quote Originally Posted by xXx TURBO View Post
      not true, i was in the store with my dad years ago and his friend saw his and parked in the handicap spot to say hi, left car running with his pregnant wife inside, he was 10 feet from the car. cop came by and gave him a $300 ticket!
      must be state by state then. in illinois, i used to work at blockbuster and cops always told us to call a tow company when people would park in handi-spots
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperGroove View Post
      "...you see an RX-8 has a rotary engine! Do you know what a rotary engine is? Well, the reason why I'm filling oil into my engine is...hello? where'd you go? It's injected into the combustion chamber and it LUBRICATES THE SEALS! IT LUBRICATES THE SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS"

    18. #18
      Member
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2001
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      12,869
      Ahhh, nothing says class like new money.
      Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.


      Fun
      Not as fun

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •